A basic tutorial to help you fix and set up your microphone.
Here are the steps
1.Go to start menu and click control panel
2. Click on sound and click on recordings
3. Double Click your microphone and set it up just like in the video
1. In the control panel, click on speech recognition
2. Click on setup microphone
3. Follow the instructions and then click finish
1. In the taskbar click on the speakers and click on the mini speaker
2. Click on enhancements and check the first and the last two boxes
3 Then Click OK
There you go hope you enjoy my video and learn something.
My Website: http://www.stickglobe.ucoz.com
My Other Channel: http://www.youtube.com/StickGlobe